Solar Active Regions and 3D Magnetic Structure
IAU GA 2006 Joint Discussion (3)
August 16-17, 2006, during the XXVIth
Prague, Czech Republic
- Photospheric magnetic field: Observation and inversion techniques.
- Chromospheric magnetic field: Observation and inversion techniques.
- Coronal magnetic field: Observation and inversion techniques.
- Small-scale structures and magnetic field.
- Coronal and chromospheric heating theory.
- Eruptions, filaments, and CMEs
- K. S. Balasubramaniam
- Tim Bastian
- George Fisher
- Jack Harvey
- Alan Hood
- Jim Klimchuk
- K. D. Leka
- John Linker
- Duncan Mackay
- Cristina H. Mandrini
- Fernando Moreno Insertis
- Dibendu Nandi
- Luc Rouppe van der Voort
- Rolf Schlichenmaier
- Kiyoto Shibasaki
- Sami K. Solanki
We call for contributed oral talks and posters. Depending on the number of participants,
most contributions will likely be accepted in the category of poster papers.
Please, submit your abstract via the Abstract Server (see the web page of the XXVIth IAU General Assembly) as soon as possible, but no later than May 31, 2006. Till June 30, 2006 you will be notified about the status of your submission.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- S. Ananthakrishnan (India)
- Tom Berger (USA)
- John M. Davis (USA)
- Oddbjorn Engvold (Norway)
- Dale Gary (USA)
- Axel Hofmann (Germany)
- Z. Hongqui (China)
- Donald B. Melrose (Australia)
- Debi Prasad Choudhary (Co-chair) (USA)
- Eric Priest (UK)
- Rob Rutten (Netherlands)
- T. Sakurai (Japan)
- Brigitte Schmieder (France)
- Michal Sobotka (Co-chair) (Czech Republic)
- Sami K. Solanki (Germany)
- Jan O. Stenflo (Switzerland)
Debi Prasad Choudhary
Department of Physics and Astronomy
California State University Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA, 91330-8268
Tel: +1 818 677 2773
Fax: +1 818 677 3234
Last update 6th February 2006.
Created by Webdesign Studio Czechline, copyright © 2006