For All Admitted Freshmen and Transfer Students
Welcome to the Explore CSUN 2014 website, and congratulations on your admittance! We know the importance of a smooth transition for any new student to a university. This year's Explore CSUN event will provide you with the most up-to-date information you need to successfully enroll for the fall 2014 semester. At Explore CSUN, you and your family will have the opportunity to:
- Take a walking tour of the campus.
- Take a tour of Student Housing.
- Attend the Information Expo, where you can talk with college and student services representatives, and meet current members of student clubs and organizations.
- Talk to Admissions and Records staff.
- Take a photo for your student ID in Bayramian Hall (BH). Please note there is a $5 fee for the ID, which you must pay in advance through the myNorthridge Portal. Be sure to print your receipt and bring it to the Admissions and Records Office located in Bayramian Hall, Student Services Lobby to have your picture taken on the day of the event. A valid driver's license, DMV ID or passport will be required to take your picture. You will receive your CSUN ID immediately after your picture is taken. View instructions on how to pay for your student ID online.
- If you have received a request to turn in documents to the Financial Aid office, you may do so during Explore CSUN. Staff will be available to review your documents for completion and answer any questions you may have.
Please note that Explore CSUN will take place rain or shine. If you have any other questions regarding this event, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, or contact the office of Student Outreach and Recruitment Services at (818) 677-2967.