Student Life

Can I study abroad?

Once you obtain upper-division or graduate standing, you'll be eligible to spend one academic year abroad at one of our partner schools. Your college experience will be a richer one if you decide to study in Australia, France, Italy, South Africa or any of the 18 countries offered. You'll earn resident academic credit toward your degree, pay the same tuition as you would at Cal State Northridge and remain eligible for financial aid. Depending on your destination, you may need to speak a foreign language.

If you prefer to stay closer to home, you may study for a semester or academic year at another college or university in the United States or Canada. Learn more about studying abroad and opportunities in the U.S. and Canada.

Got Questions? Ask Matty

Ask a question like:

Why do I have to take the EPT/ELM tests?