International Students

What services can I expect?

Adjusting to a new country and culture can be difficult. At Cal State Northridge, we offer a variety of services to help you succeed academically and personally.

Many services are offered through our International and Exchange Student Center, which is located at the University Student Union. This is where you will talk to an international student advisor, who is knowledgeable about the college in which you will study.

The International and Exchange Student Center is where we hold mandatory group advisement for international students. At this important meeting, advisors will help you with immigration matters, such as lifting your foreign registration hold so you may sign up for classes. Also, you will sign up for a new student orientation especially geared for international students.

The International and Exchange Student Center offers many more services, among them a welcome celebration for international students and an annual, international education week. Have questions while you are still in your home country? No problem. Just email an international student advisor.

Got Questions? Ask Matty

Ask a question like:

Why do I have to take the EPT/ELM tests?