COBAE Online Workshops
The COBAE online workshops are designed for students who are considering College of Business and Economics (COBAE) majors, new transfer students, students on probation and those who are currently disqualified. If any of these apply to you, you will need to complete the online workshop. Please use the guide below to help you determine what workshop is appropriate for you.
1. The Overview Online Workshop is designed to provide students information about various COBAE majors and options. This workshop is designed to assist the following students:
- New transfer students to the College of Business and Economics (COBAE)
- Current CSUN students who are interested in changing their major into COBAE
After completing the online Overview workshop, new students may schedule an appointment with an advisor.
2. The Academic Probation Online Workshop is designed to provide students on academic probation with general information about university policies and how to become more successful academically.
As a first step in the advisement process, students on academic probation are required to complete the Probation Online Workshop. After successfully completing the online workshop, an advisement appointment must be scheduled with an advisor in COBAE Student Services Center and EOP Satellite. After meeting with an advisor, the registration hold will be cleared.
3. The Disqualification Online Workshop is designed to provide disqualified students information on how to gain readmission to the College of Business and Economics (COBAE). The workshop will also provide general information about university policies, how to reapply to CSUN, and how to become more successful academically.
After completing the workshop, a Disqualification Contract will be mailed to the student within 15 business days. After receiving the contract, you may schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Online Workshop Access Information
Visit: Online Workshops
Enter Enrollment Key: COBAE
Please select the appropriate workshop.
Last Reviewed: September 27, 2010