WebCT 4 may be accessed with the following browsers:
Windows PC--Microsoft IE 5.0, 5.5, 6.0
Windows PC--Netscape 6.2.x and 7.0
Macintosh--Microsoft IE 5.1 (OS 9.x and OS X.1) and 5.2 (OS X.2)
Macintosh--Netscape 6.2.x and 7.0
Faculty Initial Account Form and Guides
- CSUN Faculty WebCT Account Request Form
This form must be filled out prior to taking any of the workshops or using WebCT.
- I. Faculty Instructions for Getting Started in WebCT
- II. Faculty Instructions for WebCT Discussion and Chat
- III. Faculty Instructions for WebCT Gradebook and Quizzes
- IV. Faculty for WebCT Content and Uploading Files
- V. Faculty Instructions for WebCT Image Database
- VI. Welcome Page for WebCT--a non-password protected page to announce your class.
- VII. Form to list instructor's WebCT courses' URLs for direct linking (view web addresses for direct course links to bypass the myWebCT page; requires instructor log-in with campus e-mail address)
- VII. WebCT Semester End Procedures--How to create new courses, add students in WebCT, and save old courses.
- VIII WebCT Sound--personalize your course with your image and welcome speech.
Student Initial Account and Guides
- I. Student Instructions for Getting Started in WebCT 4
Follow the steps in the guide above to get started in an online class WebCT course. You must register for all classes at CSUN the traditional way through TTR or Solar and acquire a CSUN email before getting started in WebCT.
- II. Student Instructions for WebCT Assignment Posting
- III. Student Instructions for WebCT Discussion