The establishment of a PREM between CSUN and Princeton will allow us:
- to expand the existing collaborative research by incorporating new research and education partners
- to incorporate an outreach education program for high school students and teachers in computational materials research
- to develop novel techniques for multiscale modeling to study more complex physical phenomena;
- to access and harness the intellectual power and the existing unique approaches/codes that will be needed for the grand challenge simulations and predictions, through synergistic collaborations with team members and scientists from the two institutions
- to advance our research and education scopes to a new height; and
- to promote accessibility of frontier research/education experience in multidisciplinary computational science to students from underrepresented groups.