Read articles published by participants.
Dr. Nicholas Kioussis
- Luis Agapito, Jacob Gayles, Christian Wolowiec, and Nicholas Kioussis Aviram-Ratner rectifying mechanism for DNA base-pair sequencing through graphene nanogaps,, J. of Nanotechnology, 23 135202 (2012).
- Y. H. Tang and N. Kioussis, “Crucial Role of Interfacial Alloying on spin transfer torque in magnetic tunnel junctions”, Phys. Rev. B 85, 104413 (2012)
- Ming-Wei Lin, Cheng Ling, Luis A. Agapito, Nicholas Kioussis, Yiyang Zhang, Mark Ming-Cheng Cheng, Wei L. Wang, Efthimios Kaxiras, and Zhixian Zhou, “Approaching the intrinsic band gap in suspended high-mobility graphene nanoribbons”, Phys. Rev. B 84, 125411 (2011)
- J. Li, J. Gayles, Nicholas Kioussis, Z. Zhang, C. Grein, and F. Aqariden, Ab initio studies of the unreconstructed polar (111) CdTe surface, J. Electronics Materials (in press, 2012)
- Luis A. Agapito and Nicholas Kioussis, “Seamless” Graphene Interconnects for the Prospect of All-Carbon Spin-Polarized Field-Effect Transistors”, J. Phys. Chemistry 115, 2874 (2011)
- Y.H. Tang, N. Kioussis, A. Kalitsov, W. H. Butler, and Roberto Car, Disorder induced enhancement of spin torque in magnetic tunnel junctions, J. Appl. Phys. 109, 07C920 (2011)
- Luis A. Agapito, Nicholas Kioussis, and Efthimios Kaxiras, “Electric-field control of magnetism in graphene quantum dots: Ab initio calculations”, Phys. Rev. B (Rapid Communication) 82, 201411 (2010)
- N. Kioussis and N. Ghoniem, “Modeling of dislocation interaction with solutes, nano-precipitates and interfaces: A Multiscale Challenge”, Invited Review Article, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanotechnology, Ed. M. Rieth and W. Schommers, 7, pp. 1-30 (2010)
- Zhengzheng Chen, Nicholas Kioussis, King-Ning Tu, Nasr Ghoniem, and Jenn-Ming Yang Inhibiting adatom diffusion through surface alloying, , Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 015703 (2010)
- Z. Chen, N. Kioussis, and N. Ghoniem, “Strain-field effects on the formation and migration energies of self interstitials in a-Fe from first principles”, Phys. Rev. B 81, 094102 (2010)
- Y.H. Tang, N. Kioussis, A. Kalitsov, W. H. Butler, and Roberto Car, “Influence of asymmetry on the bias behavior of spin torque in magnetic tunnel junctions”, Phys. Rev. B 81, 054437 (2010)
- Z. Chen, G. Lu, N. Kioussis, and N. Ghoniem, “The crucial role of chemistry on mobile properties of dislocations”, Phil. Mag. 90, 21 (2010)
- Y. Tang, N. Kioussis, A. Kalitsov, W. H. Butler, and Roberto Car, “Filed-like spin torque in magnetic tunnel junctions”, J. of Physics, 200 062033 (2010)