This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
Current and former CSUN students can order official CSUN transcripts online using TranscriptsPlus® by Credentials Solutions. Please note that an additional handling fee of $2.20 per transcript is charged by the vendor for Internet orders.
This improved version of TranscriptsPlus® is mobile-friendly. The functionality has not changed.
Note to current and former CSUN students:
- If you can log into myNorthridge Portal with your CSUN User ID and Password to order transcripts online, you'll save a little time because some information will pre-populate.
- If you do not have a CSUN account, you can order transcripts online from a link on the Admissions and Records Order Transcripts page.
- Have your credit or debit card handy; you'll need it to complete the online order.
In addition to ordering online, you may also order official transcripts in person or by mail. See Order Transcripts.
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link.
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
Your myNorthridge Home page displays.
- Select the Academics tab.
- Select the Official Transcripts link in the Chart my Academic Progress box.
The Credentials Solutions Transcript Ordering Services page displays.
- Read the Ordering Overview.
- When ready, select Begin Order.
Need help? Open the 5 resource rows on this page:
- Pricing and Payment
- Authorization Info
- Ordering Overview
- Electronic Transcripts
If you have questions about the ordering process or experience problems entering your order, contact the Credential Solutions Customer Service Department at (847) 716-3005 between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday-Thursday, and between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm (CST/CDT) Fridays.
IMPORTANT! Do not use browser back or forward buttons. Use only those button or links provided within the software application.
The Student Information/Contact page displays and may pre-populate your information (in Portal only). If any information is incorrect, update it in the Portal or go in person to the Office of Admissions and Records, Student Services Center, Bayramian Hall, 1st floor lobby.
Complete the remaining blank fields in the form.
Select the Next button.
The Order Options page displays.
- Select a delivery type—either send to the recipient by mail or hold for you to pick up in person from Admissions and Records.
- Indicate when to release transcript(s). Choose "send now" or "hold for posting of current semester grades." To hold transcripts, select the semester.
- From the drop down menu, select the Primary Reason for Ordering.
- Click Next.
Your Recipient(s) page displays.
Choose a type of recipient from these options:
- Search our Recipient Table
- Application Service (e.g., certifying boards)
- Direct Access Code Lookup.
- Enter Recipient Manually.
For each recipient type selected, you will walk through a series of questions. This guide uses Arizona State University as an example.
Select the recipient's state—Arizona. When done, click Next.
The Searching for Recipient 1 page displays.
- Enter the first few characters of Recipient 1 to display a list of possible choices. Select the desired option.
- When Available Recipients display, select the desired recipient link. If you don’t see it, click the “My recipient was not found…” link to enter an address manually.
The Transcript Recipient 1 details page displays.
- If your recipient requires an attachment, you can attach it here.
- Review the recipient mailing address and telephone number. It is your responsibility to confirm current and accurate information.
- If correct, click Next.
The Delivery Method for Recipient 1 page displays.
- In the drop down menu, select the number of transcripts to this recipient address.
- Choose a delivery method: First Class mail or Domestic Federal Express to the 48 contiguous states. Note: If the recipient's address is outside the United States, an international FedEx option will display.
- When done, click Next.
Your Recipient 1 page displays.
- Review your request and make any needed adjustments to the quantity or adding additional recipients.
- Click Continue to Order Summary to proceed.
Your Order Summary page displays.
- Here you can review and edit your student, basic order and recipient information.
- A summary of transcript and handling charges also displays.
- Click Go to Payment to proceed with your order.
Your Order Payment page displays along with the "Credit Card Transaction Agreement" link.
Make sure your credit or debit card payment can be processed:
- Enter and review credit or debit card information carefully. Verify the billing address for the card.
- Review the Refund Policy to familiarize yourself with refund requirements and conditions.
- Read and accept the Credentials Transaction Agreement to proceed*. If you don't wish to accept, you may return to the previous page or exit.
- Click Submit My Order to complete your payment and process your transcript order request.
*If you are using the credit card of another person (a parent or friend), tell that person you have authorized a charge with the merchant name COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT so that s/he does not dispute the charge. If the charge is disputed because it is not recognized by the cardholder, YOU will be responsible for a collection processing fee in addition to the original charges.
The Order Accepted for Processing page displays and includes your order number.
- Keep this number in case you need to discuss your order with Credentials Solutions.
- Check your email for a confirmation that your order has been successfully authorized or that an authorization form is required.
- Click Finish if done. To continue with another order and return to the Student Information page, select the Order Another button.
You may check your order status at any time at Credentials Self-ServicePlus™.