Prospective Students or Group Campus Tours
Prospective students and their families are encouraged to join for a guided walking tour of our park-like campus.
- Prospective tours are offered weekdays.
- A confirmation and reminder email will provide further tour details, including tour meeting location.
- A parking pass may be purchased at any of our university parking lots.
- 2 hours: $4
- 4 hours: $6
- All day: $8
- View our Campus Map. Enter G3 parking lot from Prairie Street off Zelzah Ave.
NCOD: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
Jeanne Chisholm Hall (JC)
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8267
Schedule A Tour or Visit
We would love to meet you! Tours typically last 45-60 minutes. You can also schedule a meeting with our academic advisor to learn more about majors, admission requirements, and any additional questions you may have.
Telephone: (818) 677-2054
Videophone: (818) 671-4443
SAVE THE DATE
- NCOD Open House Annually in October. For information, email email@example.com
- CSUN Application due November 30 for Fall Semester
- 150+ Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Largest DHH population at a university on the West Coast
- 1,000+ signers on campus
- ASL friendly dorm Lighthouse
- 100+ service providers (interpreters, captionists and notetakers)
- Local Deaf events