When alumni, staff, faculty, administrators, friends and family contribute to CSUN and the National Center on Deafness (NCOD), their support helps provide awards, scholarships, the construction of new facilities, and many other projects that create the excellent education, programs and services we offer to deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
There are many different ways to support the NCOD. Whether you make a small donation or create a large endowment, every contribution is vital and deeply appreciated. The NCOD offers numerous opportunities for individuals interested in making a gift. Your valuable assistance will make an impact on the future of higher education for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
Here are a few ways that you can become a partner in shaping and developing the future at the NCOD:
- Enroll in alumni programs.
- Make a cash or in-kind contribution in support of NCOD programs.
- Contribute to existing university scholarship endowments.
- Make a planned gift or create an endowment in your name or in honor of a loved one.
- Offer support to the National Center on Deafness.
For more information on contributing to the NCOD, please feel free to contact our associate director, Jim Macaluso, by email at email@example.com, or at (661) 877-4490. You can also make an online gift and direct your donation to NCOD.