Information and Forms for Service Providers
Service providers are a vital part of the National Center on Deafness community, playing a large role in helping deaf and hard-of-hearing students achieve their educational objectives.
Fiscal year 2016-2017 online self-reporting due dates
Online self-reporting is due via SOLAR online on the following dates by 10 a.m. If you did not work or take leave time, please remember to report No Leave Taken in Absence Management module.
- March 2 (February Pay Period: February 1-March 1)
- April 1 (March Pay Period: March 2-31)
- May 2 (April Pay Period: April 1-May 1)
- June 1 (May Pay Period: May 2-31)
- July 1 (June Pay Period: June 1-30)
Holiday pay should not be recorded until the end of the month. Please refer to the Time and Labor Timesheet/Fact Sheet for Non-Student Employees.
Quick Tips for Faculty & Staff and Student Service Professionals
NCOD: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at CSUN has developed this series of Quick Tips, culled from over 50 years of experience working with this population. These Quick Tips are designed for use by Faculty & Staff and Student Service Professionals.
Support Service Professionals
- Campus Visitors (.pdf)
- Cochlear Implants (.pdf)
- The Deaf Community (.pdf)
- Dual Accommodations (.pdf)
- Foreign Language (.pdf)
- Internships & Field Experiences (.pdf)
- Medical and Allied Health Careers: Technical Standards (.pdf)
- Mental Health Services (.pdf)
- Navigating Disclosure (.pdf)
- Offline Captioning (.pdf)
- Policies & Procedures: Excessive Student Absences (.pdf)
- Proactive Planning for Access (.pdf)
- Self-Advocacy (.pdf)
- Speech-to-Text Services (.pdf)
- Study Abroad (.pdf)
- Telecommunications (.pdf)
- Transition Planning (.pdf)
- Universal Design (.pdf)
- Visual Alarms (.pdf)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (.pdf)