Information and Forms for Service Providers
Service providers are a vital part of the National Center on Deafness community, playing a large role in helping deaf and hard-of-hearing students achieve their educational objectives.
Fiscal year 2016-2017 online self-reporting due dates
Online self-reporting is due via SOLAR online on the following dates by 10 a.m. If you did not work or take leave time, please remember to report No Leave Taken in Absence Management module.
- August 1 (July Pay Period: July 1-August 1)
- September 1 (August Pay Period: August 2-31)
- October 1 (September Pay Period: September 1-30)
- November 1 (October Pay Period: October 1-31)
- December 1 (November Pay Period: November 1-30)
- December 22 (December Pay Period: December 1-31)
- February 1 (January Pay Period: January 1-31)
- March 2 (February Pay Period: February 1-March 1)
- April 1 (March Pay Period: March 2-31)
- May 2 (April Pay Period: April 1-May 1)
- June 1 (May Pay Period: May 2-31)
- July 1 (June Pay Period: June 1-30)
Holiday pay should not be recorded until the end of the month. Please refer to the Time and Labor Timesheet/Fact Sheet for Non-Student Employees.