Completion of a David Nazarian College of Business and Economics Online Workshop is required prior to making an advisement appointment. Please use your CSUN Portal Username and Password to log in. The enrollment key is COBAE. Please be sure to select the appropriate workshop.
Nazarian College Online Workshops
The Overview Online Workshop
1. The Overview Online Workshop is designed to provide students information about various business majors and options. This workshop is designed to assist the following students:
- New transfer students to the College of Business and Economics
- Current CSUN students who are interested in changing their major into business
After completing the online Overview Workshop, new students may meet with an advisor.
The Academic Probation Online Workshop
2. The Academic Probation Online Workshop is designed to provide students currently on academic probation with general information about university policies and how to become more successful academically. As a first step in the advisement process, students on academic probation are required to complete the Probation Online Workshop. After successfully completing the online workshop, an advisement appointment must be scheduled with an advisor in the Nazarian College Student Services Center and EOP Satellite. Prior to the advisement appointment, please complete the Student Success Self Assessment form found here.
After meeting with an advisor, the registration hold will be cleared.
The Disqualification Online Workshop
3. The Disqualification Online Workshop is designed to provide disqualified students information on how to gain readmission to Nazarian College. The workshop will also provide general information about university policies, how to reapply to CSUN, and how to become more successful academically. After successfully completing the online workshop, an advisement appointment may be scheduled with an advisor in the Nazarian College Student Services Center and EOP Satellite.
Access the Nazarian College Online Workshops
To access the Nazarian College Online Workshops, please visit Moodle.
- Enter your CSUN username (typically your initials and a series of numbers)
- Enter your CSUN password
- Enter enrollment key: COBAE
- Please select the appropriate Online Workshop (Overview, Probation, or Disqualification)