Find it faster
A more visually striking navigation bar helps you pinpoint which of the six tabs you want. And a distinctive button guides your eye to where to log out.
Adding or deleting content to your page takes seconds. This brief set of instructions shows you how. When you're finished reading, select the "Dismiss" button and you'll never see this rollover again.
More of what you love
These shortcuts were picked by your fellow students. They take you straight to services you need in an instant — the Klotz Student Health Center, parking services, open classes and more.
Bright Red Hyperlinks
Easier to see
Our team broke up the chunks of information and colored the hyperlinks bright red so they're easier to identify. For the links that need further explanation, such as the office of Equity and Diversity, there's a quick one- or two-sentence description.
The following portal enhancements are already in place:
- You now have the ability to print or download your current class schedule to Google Calendar or your mobile phone (effective July 13, 2011).
- The headers "CSUN Home" and "My Home" were replaced by "Csun.edu" and "Back to Portal" (effective Aug. 10, 2011).
- The logout hyperlink was replaced by a button (effective Aug. 10, 2011).
- The color of the hyperlink text was changed from gray to red (effective Aug. 10, 2011).
- The navigation bar will be redesigned with bolder tabs (scheduled Oct. 11, 2011).
- Quick links will be added on every tab (scheduled Oct. 11, 2011).
- Paragraphs of content will be replaced by images, hyperlinks and one- to two-sentence explanations of the links (scheduled Oct. 11, 2011).
- The "+Add Content" hyperlink will be changed to a button and a set of rollover instructions (scheduled Oct. 11, 2011).