Scholarship Application Procedure
The CSUN Arts Council, Dean’s Office and the Department of Theatre award scholarship monies to deserving Theatre majors each year.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must have
- a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- previous involvement in departmental activities,
- and be planning to enroll in the upcoming Fall semester
The application period for 2014-2015AY scholarships is now open. The deadline for submission is March 28, 2014 at 5pm.
Application Forms are also available at the Theatre Department Office, NH110.
- Arts Council Scholarship
- CSUN Theatre Patrons Scholarship / Theatre Scholarship
- Jim Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Chris Ellis Memorial Scholarship
- John Furman Scholarship
- Pauline & Richard Kelvin Scholarship
- Lapides Family Scholarship
- Pepita Merayo Memorial Scholarship
- Gaye Sheridan Memorial Scholarship
- Amy Sosa Scholarship
- Dean's Recognition Program
- 1 Graduate Student
- 1 Senior
- 1 Junior