Scholarship Application Procedure
The CSUN Arts Council, Dean’s Office and the Department of Theatre award scholarship monies to deserving Theatre majors each year.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must have
- a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- previous involvement in departmental activities,
- and be planning to enroll in the upcoming Fall semester
The application period is during the spring semester. Dates will be posted as they are determined.
Application Forms are available at the Theatre Department Office, NH110.
- Arts Council Scholarship
- CSUN Theatre Patrons Scholarship / Theatre Scholarship
- Chris Ellis Memorial Scholarship
- John Furman Scholarship
- Pauline & Richard Kelvin Scholarship
- Lapides Family Scholarship
- Pepita Merayo Memorial Scholarship
- William Schlosser Memorial Scholarship
- Gaye Sheridan Memorial Scholarship
- Amy Sosa Scholarship
- Dean's Recognition Program
- 1 Graduate Student
- 1 Senior
- 1 Junior