courses title

Departmental Forms

1) Advisement Form

Each semester there is a hold on your registration packet. In order to remove this registration hold you are required to meet with your major advisor and plan for your future coursework. Please download a copy of the Advisement Form and secure your advisor’s signature after meeting with him/her during the announced advisement period (which occurs during the last month of each semester). Submit the signed form to the Math department office, SN 114.

2) Course Substitution or Waiver Recommendation Form

Use this form if you would like to:
• Make a Substitution for a CSUN Course
• Request a Waiver Recommendation for a CSUN Course/Requirement
• Identify the Approved Elective Courses for the Major/Option

3) Change of Undergraduate Major For Currently Enrolled Students

Use this form if you would like to:
• Change Your Current Major/Option
• Add a Second Major

4) Change of Undergraduate Minor For Currently Enrolled Students

Use this form if you would like to:
• Declare a Minor
• Change a Minor
• Add a Second Minor

5) Application for Bachelorís Degree and Diploma

After securing your advisor’s signature on this form, please submit this application to Admissions & Records during the appropriate filing period.

6) Second Bachelorís Degree in Mathematics

Please follow this link to obtain information about earning a second Bachelor’s degree in mathematics. After downloading a copy of the form for the math option of your interest meet with a math advisor.