Completion of a workshop is required prior to being able to make an appointment to meet with an advisor and/or to get an evaluation of your coursework toward this major.
Each workshop takes approximately 20 minutes to read through. Students who have a CSUN student ID may submit their information at the end of the workshop to receive a Liberal Studies evaluation of their coursework.
Workshop and Advisement FAQs
- 10 to 15 business days after completing a workshop, a Liberal Studies evaluation of your coursework will be sent to you via email. Your CSUN Student ID # is required.
- You may not meet with and Advisor without completing a workshop.
- Program information is disseminated and reviewed so you get an understanding of the program and your options before you meet with an Advisor.
- All the information given in the Workshops cannot be covered in a single individual advisement appointment.
- After receiving a Liberal Studies evaluation, you may then make an individual advisement appointment. Please note that appointments will be shortened during Registration Periods due to the volume of students needing assistance with planning their courses for the coming semester.
- Please complete one workshop and wait for your evaluation. Only if recommended by an advisor should you complete a second workshop.
To begin an online workshop, choose one of the following: