Student Online Workshop (Teacher Preparation) will inform students about the Pre-Credential and ITEP-Junior Option of Liberal Studies. Students interested in teaching multiple subjects (Kindergarten through 6th grade) or Special Education must complete this workshop.
Why Completing a Workshop is so Important
- The Liberal Studies Workshop is important for several reasons:
- Program information is disseminated and reviewed so students get an understanding of the program and their options.
- All the information given in the Workshops cannot be covered in a single individual advisement appointment.
- 10 to 15 business days after completing a workshop, students who have applied to CSUN will receive a Liberal Studies evaluation of their coursework by email.
- After receiving a Liberal Studies evaluation, a student may then make an individual advisement appointment.
To begin the workshop, click on the start button.