CSUN  Wordmark
Page Description

The following page is a three column layout with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search CSUN function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains update, contact and emergency information.

Student Services Questions - Liberal Studies Program


From the Newsroom

I am interested in...

Teacher Preparation Program

Interdisciplinary Studies Option

  • Track A: Humanities
  • Track B: Human Rights
  • Track C: Sustainability
  • Track D: Russian Studies
  • Track E: China Studies
  • Track F: Interdisciplinary Specialization

Humanities Interdisciplinary Minor

Sustainability Minor

Russian Studies Minor


Student Online Workshop

Facebook Liberal Studies
Twitter Liberal Studies
Ask Matty Bubble

What clubs are offered at CSUN?

Student Affairs provides the Ask Matty information.

Student Services Questions


I am having a difficult time coping because of my personal problems. Where can I go for help?

The University Counseling Services has very qualified and caring professionals who can help you through difficult times. Their services are completely confidential and free of charge. You can make an appointment by calling (818) 677-2366 or visit them in Bayramian Hall, room 520.

I study very hard but I am still having a difficult time learning new material in my classes. Where can I go for help?

You may be struggling academically because of a learning disability. Disability Resources and Educational Services offers confidential testing and counseling services to CSUN students. Once you are evaluated, if needed, they can provide you with special services to help you succeed at CSUN. You can reach them at (818) 677-2684 or by visiting them in Bayramian Hall, room 110.

I will be graduating soon and need help finding a job. Where should I go for help?

The Career Center offers workshops on job search strategies, resume writing and interviewing techniques. You can also find information on internship opportunities and job fairs. You can reach them at (818) 677-2878 or visit them in Univeristy Hall, room 105.