Set Up Instructions (PC)
- Select the Thunderbird application.
- Select Tools.
- Select Account Settings...
- Use the dropdown arrow on the bottom left-hand corner to select Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Name, CSUN email address ( ) and Password.
- Select Continue.
- The Mail Account Setup Window displays your information.
- Verify Your name and Email Address.
NOTE: Verify that the Incoming mail is set to imap.csun.edu, IMAP, SSL/TLS and Outgoing mail is set to smtp.csun.edu, SMTP, SSL/TLS. To edit this information, select Edit.
- Select Create Account.
Thunderbird will process and indicate that it has located your account.
The final screen verifies your account information.
- Your Email account will now appear in the Account Settings window in the left-hand pane.
Contact the IT Help Center by phone (818) 677-1400, online, or in person in (Oviatt Library, First Floor, Learning Commons).