Student Moodle Help - How do I upload/change my profile picture?
After logging in to Moodle:
- In the upper right corner, select your name.
- Under the Administration block, select Edit Profile.
- Locate the User Picture field and select the Add icon to select the image file or drag the image file into the corresponding box.
- In the Picture Description field, enter a short description of the picture you are uploading. This description will be displayed when users scroll over your picture or when users are using a screen reader to read the webpage. You may simply enter your name if the picture is of yourself. Note: Do not enter emoticons into this field as it may cause errors to occur in your course.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Update profile button.