CSUN provides support for faculty and students who participate in the myCSUNtablet initiative. Contact the IT Help Center with questions.
- iPad - Setup Information for Faculty and Advisors
- iPad - Setup Information for Students
- iPad - Setting Up Email Accounts
- iPad - Email Password Update from a Mobile Device
- iPad - Accessing CSUN's Encrypted Wireless Network
Apple’s iPad Essentials website provides information on a number of topics, including iPad basics, troubleshooting, and iPad Internet connectivity. Faculty and students can also contact Apple for support. Go to Apple's iPad technical support website for information on using and troubleshooting your device.
Storing Your Files
Use myCSUNbox to store academic coursework and collaborate with others. Go to mycsun.box.com and sign in with your user ID and password. To learn how to download the app to your iPad, visit Box for iPad and iPhone.
Access an array of online tutorials for the iPad at lynda.csun.edu. Sign in with your user ID and password and search "iPad" for a list of tutorials that can be used for the myCSUNtablet initiative.