How does teaching with tablets make your course different or enhance student learning?
The myCSUNtablet Academy is a three-day learning experience to be held in Summer 2014 for faculty to gain the core training necessary to facilitate a tablet course. There will be opportunities to explore the latest and greatest applications as well as time to practice new skills.
After attending the myCSUNtablet Academy, faculty participants will be able to:
- Design a course that capitalizes on the strengths of teaching and learning with tablets
- Present class material in real-time using a tablet
- Construct instructional materials specifically geared for teaching and learning with a tablet
- Create collaborative in-class tablet activities
- Assess students using tablet-specific assignments and activities
The Academy is open to all myCSUNtablet faculty. There is room for up to 25 individuals. Priority seating will be given to faculty who are teaching their first tablet course in Fall 2014. For more information, contact Sydni Powell at (818) 677-5194 or email@example.com.