How does teaching with tablets make your course different or enhance student learning?
The myCSUNtablet Academy is a three-day learning experience to be held in Summer 2014 for faculty to gain the core training necessary to facilitate a tablet course. There will be opportunities to explore the latest and greatest applications as well as time to practice new skills.
After attending the myCSUNtablet Academy, faculty participants will be able to:
- Design a course that capitalizes on the strengths of teaching and learning with tablets
- Present class material in real-time using a tablet
- Construct instructional materials specifically geared for teaching and learning with a tablet
- Create collaborative in-class tablet activities
- Assess students using tablet-specific assignments and activities
Attendees will be limited to those selected from the Fall 2014 myCSUNtablet cohort. For more information, contact Sydni Powell at 818-677-5194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.