Faculty Moodle Help - I have a student who is authorized to have accommodations on quizzes. How do I only give this student extra time on quizzes?
Instructors may give individual students a different open/close period, time limit and/or number of attempts than the rest of the class.
To give a student an accommodation on a quiz:
- From the course homepage, locate the quiz and select the quiz name.
- In the Administration block, select User overrides.
- Select the Add user override button.
- Select the student's name in the list of participants.
- Select and change the settings listed at the bottom. You may give this individual student a new open/close period, time limit and/or number of attempts.
- Select the Save button to save your current override. You may select the Save and enter another override if you wish to add another override for a different user.