Faculty Moodle Help - How do I bulk download all submissions for a particular assignment?
Bulk downloading all submissions for an assignment is useful for scenarios where you may be without an internet connection (i.e. on a plane) for awhile but would still like to read your students' submissions.
Note: Only works for Assignment module; not Turnitin or other activity types
- From the course homepage, locate the assignment and select assignment name.
- Select View/grade all submissions link.
- Locate the Choose... drop-down menu above the students' names and select Download all submissions.
- You will be prompted to download a zip file. Save this zip file to your computer.
- You may then unpack the zip file on your computer. It will contain a folder with all student submissions for that assignment enclosed. Each student submission will have the name of the student appended to the front of the file name.