Opening/Downloading Reports in SOLAR
We've received reports from users who are unable to open and/or download reports in SOLAR. This problem appears to be intermittent. We are looking into the issue and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, if you have a report that opens in a blank Excel window, please do the following:
- Open a new blank workbook in Excel. These instructions are for Excel 2016.
- Go to File > Options.
- Select Trust Center.
- Select Trust Center Settings...
- Select Protected View.
- Ensure that all three check boxes are unchecked.
- Select the OK button. Select the OK button again.
- Close out Excel and try to open your report again.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Center.