You can reset or change your password, retrieve your CSUN user ID, change your account security question and forward your email from your campus email address using the links and instructions below.
- If you have forgotten your CSUN user ID, visit the Forgot User ID page.
- If you know your CSUN user ID and have forgotten your password, visit the Forgot My Password page.
- If you know your password and want to change it, visit the Change My Password page.
- If you want to change your security question and answer, visit the Change "Forgot My Password" Questions page.
- If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to forward your CSUN email account to an external address, visit the Email Forwarding in Office 365 webpage for more information.
- If you are a student and would like to forward your CSUN email account to an external address, log in to Gmail. Go to Settings, select Add a forwarding address next to Forwarding and follow the subsequent steps. For additional instructions, visit Gmail Help: Forwarding mail to another email account automatically.