You can reset or change your Password, retrieve your CSUN user ID, change your account security question and forward your email from your campus email address using the links and instructions below.
- If you know your Password and want to change it, visit the Change My Password page.
- If you want to change your security question and answer, visit the Change "Forgot My Password" Questions page.
- If you have forgotten your CSUN user ID, visit the Forgot User ID page.
- If you know your CSUN user ID and have forgotten your Password, visit the Forgot My Password page.
- If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to forward your CSUN email account to an external address, log in to the Forwarding Your CSUN Email page. Select Forward, enter your Forwarding Address and select Apply Changes to save.
- If you are a student and would like to forward your CSUN email account to an external address, log in to Gmail. Go to Settings, select Add a forwarding address next to Forwarding and follow the subsequent steps. For additional instructions, visit Gmail Help: Forwarding mail to another email account automatically.