Use these instructions to access CSUN email after the upgrade to Office 365.
- Microsoft Outlook notification dialog box displays the following message: "The Microsoft Exchange administrator has made a change that requires you quit and restart Outlook."
- Close and restart your email client.
- You may be prompted to enter credentials from the Welcome to outlook.office365.com. Enter your CSUN email address ( ) and password. If prompted, select checkbox to remember your credentials.
- If prompted with the Windows Security dialog box, enter your CSUN email address.
If you are unable to access email with the above steps:
- With Outlook open, select File > Account Settings > Account Settings, select your Exchange email account and select the Repair button.
- Make sure that Cached Exchange Mode is selected in Account Settings.
- You may need to restart Outlook more than once. If you are still unable to connect, restart your computer.