With the campus on a vast piece of property and its educational facilities having the latest improvements, Namseoul University has been rapidly growing since it opened in 1994. It is proud of having one of the best libraries in Korea and its 21st century development hall housing various institutes and research centers.
The Department of Health Administration endeavors to foster proficient professional health and medical administrators to promote welfare and enhance wellbeing.
Location: 91 Daehak-ro Seonghwan-eup Sebuk-gu Cheonan-si Chungcheongnam-do, Korea
Duration of exchange: Students may participate in the exchange student program for one academic year.
Program costs (living expenses and books):
- Exchange students will be waived the dormitory fee
- Part-time job will be provided (up to 40 hours per week)
- Student are responsible for the costs of extracurricular activities (cultural experience).
- Costs of textbooks (KRW20,000-35,000) are not included in the tuition. The prices of textbooks may change.
Located on campus near the back gate, Ellim Dormitory can accommodate up to 1,200 students in double and quarter rooms. The dormitory houses students from all over the world in a multicultural atmosphere.
To be eligible for housing at Ellim Dormitory, you must be enrolled at Namseoul University as an undergraduate student, a special or professional graduate school student or an exchange student or Korean language student.
Pick-up service upon arrival: School buses will be arranged to pick students up at the Incheon International Airport. Arrangements will be made prior to arrival.
Language of instruction: Korean and English
Courses are offered in the following disciplines: Health sciences, health administration
Credit and grading system: Similar to U.S. system
Requirements and Application Information
- Have a cumulative overall grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Have completed a minimum of 60 units at CSUN (for transfer students) at the time of application and must be currently a CSUN undergraduate student.
Please complete and submit program application by the deadline indicated on the application to the International and Exchange Student Center.