In addition to the study abroad programs offered through the California State University system, the California State University, Northridge campus offers additional semester-long or year-long international exchange programs. These programs provide additional diverse study abroad opportunities for CSUN students to explore and consider.
Application Deadline for All Programs beginning in the Spring 2017: September 12, 2016
Application Deadline for All Programs beginning in the Fall 2017: March 10, 2017
See the list of available countries and programs below or on the left panel under the Campus-Based Exchange Programs heading. For program information and application, please contact Besnike Saitoski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information may also be obtained through specific faculty whose contact information is provided for each program.
Please note that courses taken through the campus-based exchange programs will be reflected on your transcript as transfer units. Please visit your academic department to pre-approve the courses that will be taken while abroad.
- China — Central China Normal University
- Study: Chinese literature and Culture
- Languages: English and Chinese
- France- Institut Commercial de Nancy (ICN Nancy)
- Study Business and Economics
- Language: English
- South Korea — Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Study: Theater, Film, Broadcasting, Visual Design, Dance, Creative Writing, Photography, Korean Traditional Music, Interior design, Playwriting, Applied Music, Creative Advertising, Digital Arts, Acting, School of Humanities
- Language: Korean