APPLICATION DEADLINE INFO
The priority deadline for CSU IP study abroad applications is:
November 29, 2013*
* By this date, you need to submit:
- Your CSU IP application on-line
- Submit your TWO Faculty recommendation forms (please deliver these to the front desk of the International & Exchange Student Center (IESC), Building C, USU, marked for the attention of Juliet Aylmer)
- Submit your Foreign Language Recommendation form to Juliet at the IESC office as above (if you are applying for a country where you need to prove you speak the language).
- If you are a TRANSFER student, please submit OFFICIAL transcripts from your previous schools (only colleges, NOT high schools).
- A copy of your passport page which has your photo on it. If you do not have a passport, you MUST submit a copy of the receipt to prove that you have applied for one.
The FINAL deadline is no later than 4pm on December 16, 2013