- “Ceci n’est pas un indien.” World Literature Today (2010).
- American Fanatics. University of Pittsburgh Press, 2010.
- Three poems in 88: A Journal of Contemporary Poetry 5 (2007).
- Five poems reprinted in the anthology American Poetry Now (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2007).
- “Filial Ties: Godwin's Deloraine and Mary Shelley's writings,” European Romantic Review 18:1 ( 2007).
- “Finding the right words for a friend who’s ill,” Los Angeles Times, August 27, 2007.
- Basic Grammar and Usage. 8th Edition. Thomson/Wadsworth, 2010.
- Review of J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan: In and Out of Time, eds.Donna R. White and C. Anita Tarr, in The Lion and the Unicorn 31:1 (2007).
- Writing the Successful Thesis and Dissertation: Entering the Conversation (Prentice Hall, 2007).
- “Trapped in Eden: Adam and Eve as Prisoners of God in Paradise Lost.” Forthcoming in The International Journal of the Humanities.
- Review of the Maarten Mous, The Making of a Mixed Language: The Case of Ma’a/Mbugu, in the Journal of Pidgin and Creole Linguistics 22:1 (2007).
- The Origin of Stars and Other Stories. What Books Press, 2010.
- “Defining Comics in the Classroom.” Forthcoming in Teaching the Graphic Novel. MLA, 2010.
- “Frið and Fredom: Royal Forests and English Jurisprudence in Laȝamon’s Brut.” Forthcoming in Modern Philology.
- “Something ‘Old,’ Something ‘New’: Material Philology and the Recovery of the Past” (with Michael D.C. Drout). The Heroic Age 13 (2010).
- “Method and Merovingians” (with Michael D.C. Drout). The Heroic Age 12 (2009).
- Edmund Spenser’s Shepheardes Calender, in The Broadview Anthology of British Literature (Broadview, 2007).
- “All the Beautiful People.” Forthcoming in The Natural Bridge.
- “Potential Cognitive Universals: Evidence from Head Movements in Turkana,” in Gesture and the Dynamic Dimension of Language, eds. Susan Duncan, Justine Cassell, and Elena T. Levy, John Benjamins, 2007: 91-98.
- “Writing Brotherhood: The Utopian Politics of Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man.” Forthcoming in Lineages of the Literary Left, ed. Robbie Lieberman, Paula Rabinowitz, and Howard Brick (University of Michigan Publishing, 2015).
- Brecht in L.A., winner of the 2009 Holland New Voices Award, was presented at the Underground Theatre, February, 2010.
- “My Sister, the Kite,” a poem originally published in Journal of Truth and Consequence, has been selected for Best of the Web, Dzanc Books, 2010.
Linda Rader Overman
- Letters Between Us. Plain View Press, 2008. “Family Pictures Shape Memory,” in Chican@s in the Conversations (Longman, 2007).
- “The Weight of New Orleans.” Forthcoming in ISLE, Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment.
- “Revival Girl.” Forthcoming in Epoch.
- Refugees, a one-woman show, was presented at the Malibu Library, March 2010.
- “‘The Feast of Misrule’: Captain Underpants, Satire, and the Literary Establishment,” which appeared in Genre (2008), has been chosen by the Children’s Literature Association as the best article of 2008. Her article “Power, Fear and Children’s Picture Books” currently is on the list of the top ten downloaded articles for the journal Children’s Literature.
Pat Swenson and Nancy Taylor
- Online Teaching in the Digital Age. Forthcoming, Sage Publications, 2011.
- “From Signifying to Performance: International Ballroom Dance and the Choreographies of Transnationalism,” Journal of Asian American Studies.
- “Geopolitics and the Sight of the Nation: Elizabeth Bowen’s The Last September,” LIT: Literature Interpretation Theory 18 (2007).
- “Bicycle!” Forthcoming in specs (2010).