I. Tenure Track Positions
II. Lecturer Positions
The Department of English makes a number of lecturer appointments which are temporary and which do not confer academic rank. Lecturers are sought for seven separate teaching areas:
- Stretch Composition (.pdf)
- Stretch Composition for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students (.pdf)
- Upper Division Composition (.pdf)
- Upper Division Composition for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students (.pdf)
- Creative Writing (.pdf)
- English/Business Communication (.pdf)
- Critical Thinking about Research Writing (.pdf)
- Linguistics (.pdf)
The pools are now open, Deadline April 29th, 2016 4:00 PM
The Department of English is accepting applications for the part time pool for the 2016-2017 academic year. Please click on a specific ad for instructions on assembling an application packet. A separate application packet is required for each area of interest. Applications not accepted via email.
Inquiries and applications should be sent to: Frank De Le Santo, Part-time Lecturers Search Committee, Department of English, Sierra Tower 706, California State University, 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330-8248 or firstname.lastname@example.org .