In the sections below, students are able to find resources for student housing needs such as extension of checkout, release of license agreements, off-campus housing, maintenance requests and more.
- With the Student Authorization to Release Information (FERPA) form you authorize Student Housing to release information from your university records to a person of your choice.
- Use the Request for Release from Family Housing (Village) License Agreement to vacate student housing after signing the license agreement.
- Use the Request for Release from Student Housing License Agreement form if:
- You have not yet moved in and you would like to cancel.
- You are currently living on campus and would like to request to be considered for release of your license agreement.
- You are on the waiting list.
- Renters may use the Off-Campus Housing Application form to advertise off-campus housing on our website. Students searching for off-campus housing may utilize our Off-Campus Housing search page.
In the list below, students can find links that help submit requests and contact staff through the Student Housing Portal.
Resident Advisor Application
If you are interested in becoming a Resident Advisor (RA) for the academic year, complete the online application.
Academic Mentor Program
Use the Goal Sheet for your meetings with your Academic Mentor
An incident report form may be submitted by any student or resident who would like to report a policy violation of the student housing agreement or the code of conduct in the any of the residence halls. Please consult with your RA or the Residential Life front office to assist you in submitting this document.