Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Professional Degree
CSUN's Department of Physical Therapy is an entry level 3 year Doctorate Program which is fully Accredited by WASC and CAPTE.
We only accept students once a year for the fall semester (in August). A Bachelor's degree is required before the start of the program (any major is accepted). A Master's degree is not required to apply.
The Physical Therapy DPT program at CSUN is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314 | tel: 703-706-3245 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: http://www.capteonline.org.
Physical therapists are licensed medical professionals who provide services aimed at preventing the onset and/or slowing the progression of conditions resulting from injury, disease, and other causes. There are more than 120,000 licensed physical therapists in the US practicing in a variety of settings which include:
- outpatient clinics
- inpatient rehabilitation facilities
- skilled nursing facilities
- educational and research centers
- school settings
- industrial & other occupational environments
- fitness centers
- sports training facilities
About PT at CSUN:
- Mission Statement
- Essential Functions for Physical Therapy Students
- DPT Tuition/Fees
- Regarding Financial Aid & Scholarships
- PT Department Brochure
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)