The Mission of the Center of Achievement is to provide the most advanced long-term adapted exercise programs for people with special needs while demonstrating excellence in community service, academic programs and clinical research.
The Center is dedicated to promoting quality of life and functional independence of people with special needs through adapted physical activity.
In order to accomplish the mission, the Center is committed to:
1. Enhancing the health and wellness of people with special needs through adapted physical activity.
2. Offering extensive educational and clinical experience for students and professionals in health and rehabilitation.
3. Conducting clinical research to advance scientific knowledge and evidence-based interventions.
4. Promoting innovative programs through interdisciplinary efforts in collaboration with public and private sectors.
5. Extending its resources to the larger community through classes, workshops, conferences and publications.