- PLEASE DO NOT EAT OR DRINK 2 HOURS PRIOR TO TESTING
- PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EXERCISING 2 HOURS PRIOR TO TESTING
- PLEAS USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE TESTING
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL JEWELRY
- MINIMAL CLOTHING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ACCURACY:
- MEN: SPANDEX SHORTS (NO PADDED COMPRESSION SHORTS)
- WOMEN: ONE OR TWO-PIECE SWIMSUIT OR SPORTS BRA AND SPANDEX SHORTS
- HAIR WILL BE PLACED INSIDE A CAP JUST PRIOR TO TESTING
- YOU MAY BRING A SWIM CAP IF YOU CHOOSE TO
-We are located on CSUN's campus in Sequoia Hall room 291.
The address for CSUN is 18111 Nordhoff St., Northridge 91330.
From the 405 freeway, exit Nordhoff St. and drive west for about 2.5 miles.
-Metered parking is available off of Lindley Ave in lot F2. From Nordhoff St. turn right on Lindley, the next light past Zelzah. The first right after the parking booth is lot F2; it accepts coins only. From this lot you would walk back to the street you came in from (Lindley/University Dr.) and walk north to Sequoia Hall.
-For permit parking turn right at Zelzah, then left at the first light Prairie. The parking structure ahead and on the left (G3) has permit parking for $6. You may purchase a permit from the dispensers located at the stairwells on each level before parking. From this structure walk west until you arrive at E. University Dr., then turn right and walk north to Sequoia Hall on the left-hand side across from Freudian Sip and the University Student Union.
- Sequoia Hall is the building with the Matador Statue in front of it, on the left-hand side of the street across from Freudian Sip and the University Student Union. You may find our room easily from the staircase on the exterior of the building.
Please visit this website for a campus map if needed http://www.csun.edu/maps/cm1.html.