Teaching, scholarship/creative activity, and service run smoothly when we have the best technology for the job.
The following are intended to provide a variety of technology resources.
A note about Web-One: Keep track of the progress of this university-wide initiative by visiting the IT website.
Technical Support and Assistance:
- Health and Human Development Technical Support
- College Technology Info Cube: Where to go for which kind of help
- CSUN Information Technology: passwords, calendaring, VPN setup and more
- CSUN Universal Design Center
- Online Self-Help Materials from your Universal Design (ATI) Coordinator
- Templates for ADA Compliant Websites (with lessons)
Online Teaching Tools:
- Digital Measures Resources for Health and Human Development