Internships, travel, and other campus activities that take place off campus require specific knowledge about your responsibilities to your students and their safety as well as your own.
Please familiarize yourself with the information linked from this page and make sure you have the appropriate forms on file with the dean's office and/or the university before you travel or send your student interns to assignments off campus.
College of Health and Human Development Policies for International Travel with Students
University Risk Managment Policies, Information, and Forms
- CSUN Risk Management and Insurance
- International Academic Field Trip Policies (for faculty)
- Academic Field Trip Guidelines (Includes International Field Trip Policies and forms for faculty with students and more!)
- Risk Managing Internships
- Risk Managing Volunteers (includes Volunteer Identification Form (VIF))
University Service Learning (Community Engagement)
At the CSU Level
- Integrated CSU Administrative Manual (includes information on policies, procedures, expenses and regulations)