The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program at California State University, Northridge accepts international applicants who meet qualifications for entry.
Our DPT Program is entry-level and is not appropriate for those who are already trained as physical therapists. It is designed for individuals who want to become eligible for licensure as a physical therapist within the United States (U.S.) and who have completed at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Even if you are a trained PT in another country, you must meet and complete all of same requirements as all applicants.
International Applicants Must:
- Translate and evaluate all transcripts from foreign institutions of higher education they have attended. Foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by one of the agencies listed below; PTCAS will not accept evaluations from other agencies or sources.
- World Education Services (WES) : http://www.wes.org Phone: (212) 966 – 6311 (preferred)
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF) : http://www.ierf.org/ Phone: (310) 258 - 9451
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) : http://www.ece.org/ Phone: (414) 289 – 3400
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc : http://www.jsilny.com Phone: (305) 273 – 1616
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) : http://www.aacrao.org Phone: (202) 293 - 9161
- Complete the PTCAS application and send translated/evaluated transcripts to PTCAS before the application deadline.