Group Advisement Sessions
No sign up or RSVP needed – just show up!
(Dates and times are subject to change. Please check dates and times before coming to campus.)
- Group advisement sessions will cover all aspects of the Doctor in Physical Therapy Program at CSUN: prerequisites, admission criteria and processes, and everything else you need to know. Group Advisement Sessions are required before individual advisement sessions can be held with faculty.
- Sessions begin promptly and last about an hour and a half, beginning with an advisement presentation. If time permits, individual questions will be addressed and a tour of our facilities will be conducted.
|Monday||June 8, 2015||2:00 - 3:30pm||JD 1580||Dr. Low|
|Monday||June 22, 2015||5:00 - 6:30pm||JD 1580||Dr. Low|
|Tuesday||July 14, 2015||11:00am - 12:30pm||JD 1580||Dr. Kachingwe|
|Tuesday||August 18, 2015||12:00 - 1:30pm||JD 1580||Dr. Low|
Our department office is located on the 1st floor of Jacaranda Hall (JD), Room JD 1537.Directions/Parking:
- Driving directions to the University and Campus Map are available at /csun-maps http://www.csun.edu/licensing/parking-structures
- Parking lot E6 on Halsted, (b/w Halsted & Reseda).
- Stop at information Booth on the lot to purchase a parking pass for $6.00.
For individual appointments following a Group Advisement Session, please see advisor schedule below:
Dr. Janet Adams
Dr. Janna Beling
Dr. Vicky Graham
Dr. Aimie Kachingwe
Dr. Sheryl Low
Dr. Witaya "Dan" Mathiyakom
Dr. Beth Phillips
Dr. Peggy Roller