Admission Requirements include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing, or its equivalent, from a regionally accredited program.
- Minimum of 60 transferable units, Maximum of 70; a maximum of 32 units of nursing courses are transferable.
- Completion of one lower division course in each of the following: anatomy, physiology, chemistry and microbiology, each with lab. A minimum grade of C must be attained in each course.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Completion of separate applications to the University and the nursing program.