APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2016 MPH PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED!
Check back in October 2016 for more information regarding Fall 2017 admissions.
Completed applications are currently under review. Applicants will be notified of decisions regarding admission to the CSUN MPH Program by May 31, 2016.
Additional Student Obligations (See additional notes on these topics under conditional status below):
- For those applicants with less than a 3.0 overall grade point average, or 3.2 grade point average for their last 60 units, you are required to take the GRE, score in the 50th percentile in one or more sections, and submit the official report of GRE scores – http://www.ets.org/gre to the University.
- For applicants graduating from institutions outside of the California State University system, you are required to pass the Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam with a score of 8 or higher. http://www.csun.edu/undergraduate-studies/UDWPE
A student may be admitted into “Conditional Status” if the above "Additional Student Obligations" have not been fully met. One or more of the following qualifying requirements may need to be completed by or before finishing twelve units of graduate coursework in the MPH program:
- Students with less than a 3.0 overall grade point average, or 3.2 grade point average for their last 60 units, must take the GRE before entry to the MPH program and submit their scores along with their admission packet.
- Students who have not completed an upper division course in biostatistics prior to applying to the MPH program may take such a course during the first or second semester after admission.
- The Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE) may also be taken after the applicant has been admitted and before completing twelve units of graduate course work.
Applicants will be notified (if applicable) of the conditional requirements at time of admission.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Bethany Rainisch at (818) 677-2341 or email her at email@example.com, or you may also contact Dr. Patty Kwan at (818) 677-6992 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.