Funding Opportunities: How do I get funded?
Step One: Is anyone interested in supporting my idea?
We have electronic tools for finding a potential sponsor:
Step Two: How do I get detailed information?
We will contact the potential funding agency with you, to ask:
- What are the statistical chances of being funded?
- What is the review process?
- Do you have examples of successful proposals available?
- What else can you tell me?
Step Three: Writing your proposal
We will help you with:
- Narrative: We can help with drafts and make suggestions regarding organization, composition, etc.
- Forms: We will do them for you or with you
- Budget: We will help develop your budget
- Logistics: We will photocopy and fedex hard-copy proposals, and will submit electronic proposals
Step Four: I got the grant! Now what?
The University Corporation handles fiscal matters, although we need to sign off if you decide to reallocate your budget. We will help you with operational issues as your project unfolds.