University Recognition

Once a club has been established, you must renew your recognition at the start of each academic year. To do this, one member must attend the entire Clubs & Organizations - Annual Recognition Conference and submit University Recognition Documents (URD's).

URD packets are available at the Matador Involvement Center. Please be sure to pick one up for your club or organization, fill them out and submit the completed forms. The forms are all listed on the “Permits and Policies” page for your reference.