Requesting a California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Club/Organization Website or Email Address:
All technology requests for Clubs and Organizations are verified by the Matador Involvement Center (MIC) located in the University Student Union (USU) prior to issuing new or amended email/website accounts.
Instructions for requesting a CSUN Website and/or Email Account for your club/organization:
- Your club/organization needs to be officially recognized by the university prior to requesting a club/organization website and/or email account. For more information about the university recognition process, please click here.
- The president of your club/organization must pick up the Information Systems & Technology Clubs & Organizations Authorization Form at the MIC in the Sol Center, USU. This form is also found online.
- Fill out and submit to the front desk of the MIC.
- After the form is verified by an MIC staff member, the Activities Assistant will submit your request to the IT department.
- Within 7-10 days you will receive information on how to set up your email/website account.
Please allow 7-10 business days for a response. Requests are processed ONLY after all information has been verified through the MIC.