Clubs and Organizations Directory
How to use Directory:
1) You may search for a club either by:
- "ALPHA" (Listings from A to Z), or
- "KEYWORD" (withing the name or description of the club/organization), or
- "CATEGORY" (College Based Community Service, Cultural, Fraternity/Sorority, Honor Society, Political, Recreation/Sport, Religious, Special Interest and University Program)
2) CONTACT - When you find a club/organization you like, contact them by clicking on the "Contact this club" button
Buddhists for World Peace
Buddhists for World Peace strives to become more involved in the community by sponsoring college activities, including topics such as environmental awareness, cultural diversity, Victory Over Violence and Introduction to Buddhism.
The Social Work Society creates a voice for the MSW (Master of Social Work) students as well as forms a working relationship with the faculty and administration to improve on social work and social work education.
California State University, Northridge Water Polo Club encourages students of any background to participate on a recreational, yet competitive water polo team.
CSUN Water Ski and Wakeboard Club
The Water Ski and Wakeboard Club promotes the socialization of intercollegiate students, fosters life long habits of activity, and strives to build and maintain a highly competitive team.
• To help CSUN students consider and face challenges in their academic and career development.
● To discuss gender bias issues, to focus on women’s roles and influences, and how to improve the social environment within an academic and general setting.
● To provide resources to assist women's self-empowerment, and to encourage achievement in science, math, and engineering
● To foster a discussion between men and women on issues of gender and equality within academia, and in our society
CSUN Women's Lacrosse Club
The California State University Northridge Women’s Lacrosse Club is a competitive collegiate lacrosse club. Along with being competitive in nature, the club fosters the development of sportsmanship, respect, leadership, teamwork, discipline, and athletic ability in all of its members, while encouraging student success.
The CSUN Women’s Rugby Interest Group provides students with an opportunity to become better teammates, develop athletic skill and individual growth through non-contact practice (i.e. running plays, catching positioning, etc.)
Gender and Women's Studies Student Association
The Women's Studies Student Association advocates improved access to university education for women and equitable treatment of women and men in society.
Matador Women's Soccer Club
Matador Women's Soccer Club provides students with an opportunity to develop athletic skill, become better teammates, and individual growth through sportsmanship, teamwork, and passion for play.
Northridge Creative Writing Circle
The Northridge Creative Writing Circle is an out-of-classroom creative writing community for the students of California State University Northridge, no matter their major. The group does not seek to replace what is happening in creative writing classrooms, but to offer an extension of it. Its meetings and events will help the writers of California State University Northridge foster close, creative relationships with each other as well as provide venues for the further creative and professional development of its members’ work.
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
The Society of Women Engineers is dedicated to making known the need for women engineers by encouraging young women to succeed in their studies and careers.
Virtuous Women seeks to help others discover their worth, beauty, strength, confidence, purpose, and liberty through the encouraging word of Jesus Christ.
Women's Resource and Research Center
The Women's Resource and Research Center strives to bring a diverse and open atmosphere regarding women's issues to the CSUN campus, while improving women's access to university education, and working towards equitable treatment of women and men in society.