Facilities Planning, Design, and Construction oversees and inspects all construction projects on campus. We employ more than 7 construction managers (PM/CM) and inspectors on Major Capital construction, minor capital construction, and JOC Projects. In addition to field PM/CM Staff, the office has a full time resident Project Engineer. The University has a robust construction management history and proactively integrating industry innovations and construction delivery methods as the industry changes.
Construction Management priorities include:
- Ensure that all construction on campus adhere to highest safety and quality standards.
- Collaborate with every entity involved on all levels
- Ensure SUAM Requirements are properly executed on each project
- Proactively represent FPDC and University
- Always communicate risk, budget, and schedule
For more information on Construction Management, please contact us at (818) 677-2561.