University Hall 205
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8205
Tel.: 818- 677-4151
These programs are designed to assist students with their acclimation to the university environment. The program's goals are to give student's a head start toward a successful college experience and the opportunity to begin building community with other students. Our programs include: Residential Bridge, Commuter Bridge, FreshStart and Transfer Bridge. All of the Bridge programs with the exception of FreshStart, include an intense summer academic experience with academic credit.
Things to know:
● All EOP first time freshmen are required to do a Transitional Program.
● Completing a Bridge Program will satisfy the Early Start requirements.
● All of these programs are FREE OF CHARGE.
The purpose of EOP Transitional Programs is to:
1) Expose the students to the demands of college;
2) provide the tools needed for students to successfully navigate these demands;
3), create a community of learners and critical thinkers;
4) develop support systems and student advocates and;
5) instill pride in their rich historical background and an appreciation for the diversity.