« Back

Second Bachelor of Arts in English

Students seeking a second BA in English in any of the options described above should note the university regulations governing second degrees. Students admitted to the Second BA program must take at least 24 units in the English major in residence. To complete the major, they must have a total of 36-48 units in English, the exact number to be determined by advisement. At least 24 of these units shall be in upper division English courses; 6 units may be in upper division courses outside of English of all earlier work in English.